Monday, February 05, 2007

Just Checking In



So Turtlegirl76 doesn't feel so lonely, I thought I'd throw up a picture of Steve's new socks. He wanted them to pool in the spiral shape, so I didn't worry about it. They are Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in colorway Mineshaft. I knitted on size 0 needles. Just a simple K2, P2 cuff which he likes, and everything else pretty standard. I slowed the toe decreases to every 3 rounds and bound off more stitches than usual--20 vs. 8--to make the toe broad. I think that fits him better.

I've done two more pairs that I can't post yet. I submitted one pattern to knitty.com and will submit the other somewhere. I mean they can only say No, right? At least if they hate them, I'll never really know. They'll send a generic thank you but we have so many etc. Still it's exciting and a real challenge for me. And that's what this site is for.

So what have you done lately? I'm not the only one anxious to know.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?